Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Goodies from Thrifting Thursday

I just love finding pieces that we need to complete sets. This is the cream and sugar to our Taylor Smith & Taylor set we use for Thanksgiving... It's called Autumn Harvest.They even had the relish dish..swoon.
We found some treasures that will make their way to AtomicMoxie on Etsy.
We also hit a couple of garage sales this week...not much out there just yet, but hope springs eternal. Its hard to believe that Easter is right around the corner, we did find a couple of cut glass bowls that will look charming on the table with colored eggs in them. If I had more time I would grow some fast growing grass in them and then place the eggs in the nest,mmm... I wonder if it would grow fast enough to make it for Easter. I guess I had better hop to it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment