Tuesday, July 8, 2014

What Do Angelina Jolie And Brad Pitt Have in Common With Atomic Moxie?...Archibald Knox

As some of you know we are always out and about searching for hidden treasures and lost goodies. Last week we found an amazing Teapot and warmer...I really didn't know anything about Liberty of London tudric pewter or even Archibald Knox other than a brief look up years ago. But when I spied this beauty I knew it was something very special...absolutely everything about it is stunning...the lines, the patina, the craftsmanship. As it turns out Angelina and Brad collect Archibald Knox,,,who can blame them its amazing. So Atomic Moxie and Brad and Angelina all know stunning beauty when they see it:) Take a look for yourself...



Liberty of London
Its it gorgeous, even the pins that hold the teapot on the warmer are stunning. Whats so amazing about this pewter is that you can polish it to a high shine just like sterling silver, but I cannot bring myself to do that...the patina is just so rich and lovely. Would you polish it? Would Angelina or Brad?

This piece is available on EBayhttp://www.ebay.com/itm/251577154814?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Boy I sure wish I knew how to get in touch with Brad and Angelina...



No comments:

Post a Comment